I like Homestuck, Portal, Fallout, X-Files, Left 4 Dead, Dr Who, South Park, Adventure Time, My Little Pony, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Iron Man and all this other nonsense ^.^
I come across as this big geek, but then I get naked and cook chicken
Follow me, or send me an ask! I'm right nice I am <3
My original blog is eviilgiirl
Stop whatever you’re doing and WATCH THIS.
"I asked 5 questions in genetics class today and all of them started with the word ‘sorry’"
WATCH THIS AND THEN WATCH IT AGAIN
I’ve seen this before and I still get shivers
A PORN BLOG JUST ERASED ONE OF MY POPULAR TEXT POSTS AND JUST PUT
"SEXE BOOBS" INSTEAD
I should probably stop drinking as I find this really funny
THE NINE CHOIRS OF HEAVEN. An info-graphic for my editorial class and god am I thankful it’s done. Way too much went into this than what I had time for, but hey… I actually kind of like it?
Now excuse me, I must return to my fashion major lifestyle and go sew a coat u_u
EDIT: Re-uploaded with easier viewing!
“The Family Business”
Deanna Winchester: megnesiums.tumblr.com
Samantha Winchester: eatmoreramen.tumblr.com
Human Impala: sherlockandmoriar-tea.tumblr.com
Photographer: Rebekah Bronwen Photography
THIS IS PERFECT
top moment in television
This wouldn’t be as funny if I didn’t actually do this myself, but that’s more because I can never choose and like both
1. Oh my god the lead singer would be Kate Bush, the guitarist would be Hendrix, the bassist would be Kim Deal and the drummer would be Meg White :3
6. I’d make education to any level completely free for all :) Including foreign students
7. The last thing I bought was coconut oil, for my hair. I’m dull.
12. The longest I’ve gone without sleep is only like two days, I get proper grumpy without sleep…
16. My favourite hobby is gaming…and sleeping…
18. My buddy bethan who is in America for a year. I miss her musk
21. ‘Language is a dialect with an army and a navy’ its super relevant to my degree
22. Hell no. I’d rather be pooped on by a thousand cats than be famous…
29. Laurie Andersson, Morrissey and that dog who did the Wall’s sausage adverts a few years back
30. I was born in Caerphilly, which is only like ten miles from my current home.
Sorry for being a boring coconut, but thank you!